Customers are livelihood of your business, so its critical thing to maximize your customers satisfaction. Some degree of customer turnover is inevitable, but successful food marketers will retain repeatable customers. It cost about five times to bring a new customer than to retain current one.
Is customer turnover at minimum? Below are questions to help evaluate your success at keeping customers satisfied.
1. Do you realize the value of your current customers? These are your best accounts. They are quicker to buy and require fewer ‘special deals’. Never take your customers for granted.
2. Do you communicate to all your customers that they are important?
3. Do you encourage your customers to return back to your business?
4. Do you tailor your services to your specific customer needs?
5. Do your customers call you when they have a tough problem?
6. Do you provide unique services that your customers will find it difficult to duplicate somewhere else?
7. Do your customers feel like you are concerned about their needs and welfares?
8. Do you try to learn something from each customer as possible?
9. Do you follow up to ensure orders are filled quickly and appropriately?
10. Do you follow up on complaints to ensure resolution was satisfactory to the customer?