Are you still struggling to shed those few kilos you picked up over the festive season? Are you trying one crash diet after another? Wilell, stop it– right now! You are doing your metabolism more harm than good.
Instead, try these steps that will help you not only lose weight, but keep it off forever:
• Drink plenty of water so your body doesn’t confuse its hunger and thirat signals.
• Eat only when you are hungry.
• Stop eating when you are comfortable, not stuffed to capacity.
• Eat five or six small meals during the day, rather than three large ones.
• Try to exercise aerobically for about 30 minutes most days of the week (aim for five days).
• Choose low-fat versions of food.