In that awkward phase between salon visits? This simple braid will get you to your next appointment.
1. Have your hair clean, conditioned, moisturised and straightened. Tip: Invest in a blow-dryer so you can wash and blow-dry at home.
2. Comb your hair up then make a U-parting at the front.
3. Start your braid from your left side going to your right side.
4. When you get to the section above your forehead, attach an extension to give the hair some body. Curve the braid to your preference and then secure it with bobby pins.
5. Use styling gel or edge control to smooth your hairline.