1. ROLES – an entreprenuer invest in business while a manager controls the business operation
2. GOALS – an entreprenuer set the goals of the business while a manager helps the entreprenuer to achieve the goals
3. STATUS – an entreprenuer is the owner of the business hence high status while a manager is employed by entreprenuer hence low status
4. RISK- an entreprenuer bears the risk while a manager does not bear hence he is free
5. REWARDS- an entreprenuer is profit or loss while manager is salary
6. INNOVATION- an entreprenuer comes with ideas while manager helps the idea to get complished
7.RESPONSIBILITIES- an enterprenuer has the full power over business while a manager helps in planning and coordinating business staff
8. DECISION MAKING- The final decision cames frim entreprenuership.