1. Understanding of the subject.
2. Good relationship with audience.
The relationship between sender and the receiver.
If had no good relation it will result to loss of attitude and interest.
3. Appropriate channel and medium of communication.
Channel- is the means of communication.
Medium- is the method of communication.
Make sure your channel is appropriate for the receiver.
Medium include: written, verbal, non verbal, visual etc.
Channel include: letters, report,email etc.
4. Establishment of a two way communication process.
A two way communication comes out after feedback is taken.
5. Good presentation of the message.
- Your message should be predented in an ordely manner.